Most of the times black pepper are used in a salad, chopped fruit or dal or vegetable curry. It can also be used in home remedies. Today we are going to tell you some amazing home remedies using black pepper.
1. Having a mixture of half a teaspoon of pepper with some ghee regularly in the morning and evening on daily basis increases eyesight.
2. Consuming 4 to 5 pieces of black-pepper along with cardamom helps in preventing cough.
3. Having a mixture of black-pepper powder with honey also cures a cough and common cold.
4. This is a great antioxidant. Pepper works like antibacterial. It is a great source of nutrients like manganese and iron, which is essential for the body to work smoothly.
5. Black pepper is effective on blooming due to gas. It removes the gas.
6. Burn the black pepper with a flame by inserting a needle through it. When the smoke is raised, then inhale the smoke inside your nose. This experiment cures a headache. It also prevents an occurrence of Hiccups.
7. Mix 20 grams of black pepper, 10 grams of cumin and 15 grams of sugar or sugar candy. Have it with water in the morning and evening. It is highly beneficial in hemorrhoids disease.
8. White pepper is considered useful for eyes and brain. Combine native ghee and sugar in the flour and mix white black pepper powder in it. Then take it in the morning and evening.
9. If you get a pimple break out, just rub the black pepper with water on the stone and then apply it on the pimple. The pimple redness will go away and help in preventing further breakouts.
10. If your blood pressure is low, then eat twenty-two raisins with five black-pepper two or three times a day.
11. Make a mixture of black-pepper, asafetida, camphor. Then make pills equal to the size of mustard. Having this pills every three hours stops the vomiting as well as diarrhea of kids.
12. Grind four to five grams of black-pepper and mix it in a cup of milk. Have this while suffering from cold. It helps in curing a cold and cough.
13. Mixing a spoon of Honey and 2-3 pieces of finely powdered black pepper and a pinch of turmeric powder gives relief in the cuff.
Some health benefits of Black Pepper:
- It removes body fatigue. Black pepper also prevents throat infection.
- Drinking the tea of black-pepper provides relief in cold, cough and viral infections. Pepper is also helpful in digestion.
- It gives benefits to all types of infection.
Black pepper is considered to be the queen of spices, which not only changes the taste of food but also keeps health healthy. It is prone to tasteless and hives in the taste. If you drink tea made from it, you can get rid of seasonal diseases such as cold, cold, cough and fever. Not only this, the stomach is always fine by drinking the tea of pepper.
Today we will teach you to make tea made of black pepper and discuss its benefits too. But before that, know how much black pepper should be consumed throughout the day, so that it does not hurt. In the day you can take from 500 mg to 1 gram of black pepper.
How to make Black-Pepper Tea?
First, boil a cup of water. Put 1/2 teaspoon black-pepper powder in it. You can also mix ginger juice in it. Boil it 2-3 minutes. Stain it again. Drink twice a day with honey.
Benefits of drinking Black-pepper Tea
It contains antioxidants which prevent free radicals. It relieves our body from colds, coughs, grief, fever, and respiratory illness. It also helps in the upset stomach, gas, and diarrhea. It helps in making saliva in the mouth so that the food is digested easily.
Caution – Those people whose body bile increases all the time, they should consider consuming black-pepper tea with care and consulting doctor. Because it acts as a hindrance to the body. Those who have ulcers, swelling body parts, skin rash and bile problems, they should drink this tea less, otherwise, the defects can increase.